- Qgoda, … what?
- How does it differ from Jekyll and why?
- Paginated listings with arbitrary taxonomies
- Integrated multi-linguism based on the well-established tool-chain of GNU gettext, which makes Qgoda the ideal CMS for your open-source project page
- Best of both worlds, where the two worlds are Perl and the Node.JS ecosystem (yarn/npm, webpack, Gulp, Browsersync and so on)
- A complete walk-through from an absolutely minimalistic micro-site to a software portal with landing page, docs and blog like the Qgoda web site.
You can register for this and other Perl related talks at the GPW 2018 web-site.
blog comments powered by Disqus